Theo

Whoops, so I haven't really had chance to post anything since Tuesday!

We've had quite a few visitors this week, and still getting used to life with a baby. Everything is going pretty well, the nights are going ok, sometimes Theo sleeps well and sometimes like last night he was awake for 4 hours in the middle of the night.

Our days seem to go pretty quickly at the moment, I'm not really sure how. It's been lovely just hanging out with Rob and Theo though, and getting used to our new family life. Rob goes back to work on Monday, and I'm pretty scared for when that happens. I'm not really sure how I'm going to cope by myself.


So here are lots of photos of the beautiful little worm. They sort of go in order of his age. He is a sweet little thing!












































Comments

  1. He's beautiful. Looks very peaceful and happy - and has such squeezable cheeks!
    Welcome to the world Theo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Abi - he is gorgeous - I am so pleased and happy for you and cant wait to visit! its so wonderful to hear all your news via the blog! WEll done - we love you!
    Hugs Carolexxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts